Backend Software Engineer
We have taken connectivity and made it simple. Our people, technology and software have created a game changing solution for secure IoT connectivity, remote maintenance and network management. The award-winning TOSIBOX® products are developed and manufactured in Finland and used in more than 120 countries.
We invest heavily in research and development and are looking for a Software Engineer to join our R&D team and develop our backend systems.
We hope you know and have these things:
- Good skills in Java and server-side programming
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols: IP, TCP, UDP etc.
- Experience from Linux OS and Linux servers
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases or distributed databases like Cassandra or DynamoDB
- Fluent written and oral English skills
And it's even more awesome if you've got:
- Knowledge of VPN connection technologies, cryptographic applications and information security in general
- Experience from AWS or other cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of one or more of common Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP), virtualization (VMWare) and containers (Docker)
What we'll offer:
- A very exciting place in a rapidly growing company and an international workplace with lots of diversity.
- Possibilities to develop yourself and to influence and see the results of your work benefiting the customers directly.
- Benefits such as a bonus plan, extensive occupational health care services, an accident insurance for leisure time, exercise and culture benefit and Tosibox Sports Clubs.
The job location is at our headquarters at Technopolis Linnanmaa campus in Oulu or our office at Leppävaara in Espoo.