Tosibox invests heavily in research and development and we are looking for experienced and innovative
Linux Software Engineer
to reinforce our R&D team. We seek for candidates with broad knowledge and who are eager to learn and contribute to all the areas and phases of product development. We want people with solution oriented and proactive mindset.
We expect from you:
- Good skills in C or C++ programming for Linux environment
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols: IP, TCP, UDP etc.
- Experience from Linux OS, Linux routers, or firewalls
- Fluent written and oral English skills
In addition, we value:
- Skills and experience from Qt or Java
- Experience from the following: Git, Scrum, macOS, Android, iOS, distributed databases, OpenWrt
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of VPN connection technologies, cryptographic applications and information security in general
- Experience from participating in open source projects
We offer you a very exciting place in a rapidly growing company, with lots of diversity, possibilities to influence and to see the results of your work benefiting the customers directly. The job location is preferably at our headquarters at Technopolis Linnanmaa campus in Oulu, or at our Helsinki office, but we do welcome also applications from outside these areas.