Tosibox invests heavily in research and development and we are looking for an experienced and innovative
to reinforce our R&D team. We seek for candidates with broad knowledge and who are eager to learn and contribute to all the areas and phases of product development. At Tosibox, a software architect will provide high-level software design choices and guidance for our R&D projects, and will also contribute to the projects along with the R&D team.
We expect from you:
- Experience from system level software design and software architectures
- Good programming skills in C, C++, or Java
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols: IP, TCP, UDP etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or distributed databases
- Experience from Linux OS
- Fluent written and oral English skills
In addition, we value:
- Skills and experience from Qt, Git, Scrum, macOS, Android, iOS, OpenWrt
- Knowledge of VPN connection technologies, cryptographic applications and information security in general
- Experience from participating in open source projects
We offer you a very exciting place in a rapidly growing company, with lots of diversity, possibilities to influence and to see the results of your work benefiting the customers directly. The job location is preferably at our headquarters at Technopolis Linnanmaa campus in Oulu, or at our Helsinki office, but we do welcome also applications from outside these areas.