Tosibox netLab 201
You already know the basics of lock and keys. Now it’s time to expand and create your large-scale or wide-area IoT Ecosystem.
During this netLab 201 you will:
- Receive a TOSIBOX® overview
- Learn how to connect users using software for phones and laptops
- Learn the power of and how to create Layer 2 networks
- Understand the basics of IP conflicts and how our 1-to-1 NAT features can manage those conflicts
- Learn the value of our Virtual Central Lock and the drag-and-drop simplicity of pulling “always on” data to your server environment.
- Discuss how System Integrators and OEMs are using TOSIBOX® to transform business models and customer interactions.