TOSIBOX® Lock for Container
The new TOSIBOX® Lock for Container helps bring secure connectivity inside your industrial IoT devices. It is a software-only way of connecting your IPCs, HMIs, PLCs, controllers and other devices to your TOSIBOX® network, serving as the endpoint for secure remote connections.
With TOSIBOX® Lock for Container, services running on the connected device can be securely accessed over the Internet and most LAN and WAN networks through highly encrypted VPN connection.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is suitable for demanding and hazardous applications such as medical, marine, transport and oil industries. In these scenarios TOSIBOX® Lock for Container brings secure connectivity to hardware devices designed to meet demanding requirements.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is also perfect for developers, device manufacturers, and integrators who are innovating new ecosystem technology.
GET STARTED WITH FREE 30-DAY TEST LICENSE
We now offer you the chance to test TOSIBOX® Lock for Container in action! Hurry up and fill in this form to register for a 30-day trial.
If you would like to learn more about TOSIBOX® Lock for Container or the TOSIBOX® solution overall, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Secure connectivity to nearly any device
- The patented TOSIBOX® connection method is now available virtually to any device. You can integrate and manage all your devices with your TOSIBOX® products.
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container supports Layer 3 VPN tunnels.
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container does not limit the number of services or devices you need to manage. You can connect any service over any protocol between any devices.
Install without activation, or activate for immediate access
- You can create a device that you can sell for other users to activate with TOSIBOX® technology.
- If you are looking to create a device for yourself to be used within your own IoT ecosystem, you can easily activate TOSIBOX® Lock for Container immediately to get secure remote access to that device or the network of devices behind it.
Runs silently in the system background
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container does not interfere with the operating system level processes or middleware. It does not need access to system files and doesn’t change any system level settings.
Room for innovating
- Developers can innovate with TOSIBOX® technology and create a more flexible infrastructure to enable their ecosystems.
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container can run behind NAT and in firewalled networks.
- VPN throughput is limited only by your network connection.
- Works with any combination of TOSIBOX® Locks and Keys as well as with any industry 4.0 or IIoT initiative.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container Technical Data
Recommended software requirements
- Any 64-bit Linux OS supported by Docker software (such as CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Docker Engine – Community v19 or later installed and running (www.docker.com)
- Installation requires sudo or root level user rights
Recommended system requirements
- 50 MB RAM
- 50 MB hard disk space
- ARM 32-bit or 64-bit, Intel or AMD 64-bit dual core processor
- Internet connection
- Patented TOSIBOX® connection method
- PKI with 4096-bit RSA key
- Compatible with all TOSIBOX® devices and products
- Uses remote matching for joining your TOSIBOX® secured network
- Uses device firewall for security
- TOSIBOX® software separated from system software
WAN connection features
- Serves as an endpoint for TOSIBOX® secure VPN tunnel
- VPN connections to/from TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock
- VPN connection from TOSIBOX® Key
- Works in all Internet connections (operator independent)
- Supports HTTP proxy servers with and without authentication
- Works with dynamic, static and private IP addresses
- Up to 2 concurrent VPN connections
- VPN throughput limited only by network connection
- Layer 3 connections
- LAN access if supported by the device
- Packed with TOSIBOX® web UI for remote configuration
Required open firewall ports
- Outbound TCP: 80, 443, 8000, 57051
- Outbound UDP: random, 1-65535
- Inbound: none
PRODUCT FAMILY COMPARISON
Tosibox reserves the right to change and improve the product mentioned herein without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD LOCK FOR CONTAINER