Tosibox GmbH is the German subsidiary of the Finnish company Tosibox Oy. Tosibox Oy develops and sells patented, internationally recognized TOSIBOX® Plug & Go™ technology. TOSIBOX® solution is a game changer for secure IoT connectivity, remote maintenance and network management. The award-winning TOSIBOX® products are manufactured in Finland and used in more than 120 countries by satisfied customers in the industrial automation, building automation and security sectors.
Tosibox is privately owned and, since its foundation eight years ago, has achieved strong growth in the German-speaking region. TOSIBOX® technology is used around the world and is unique on the market because of its type and practicality. The company sells its solutions to distribution partners, system integrators and sometimes directly to end customers.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking for convincing salespeople to be responsible for the North and South Germany regions.
Sales Manager for North Germany
Sales Manager for South Germany
- In this role, you will be responsible for Tosibox’s regional market expansion in Germany.
- You will create market analyses and contribute to the definition and implementation of the strategy for your sales region.
- You will maintain and manage relationships with existing sales partners and gradually expand our customer network.
- As a Sales Manager, you will represent Tosibox alongside your international colleagues at relevant trade fairs and events. You will establish and maintain new contacts.
- You will report directly to the Managing Director of Tosibox GmbH.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You must have completed professional training or a degree in a commercial or technical subject. You must have demonstrable experience in sales in a related sector such as building automation, industrial automation or information technology.
- You will ideally have experience with HMI, PLC and remote access products. You must be able to use your technical expertise to gain potential customers and partners for Tosibox.
- You must be familiar with basic Internet-related technology and concepts such as IP addresses and must be interested in topics such as the Internet of Things.
- You must have strong acquisition, negotiation and closing skills and possess the technical knowledge necessary to explain concepts as part of the product sales process. You must be comfortable selling to partners, distributors and direct customers.
- You must be prepared to travel throughout the region you are responsible for at any time. You must speak German to a professional level and have very good knowledge of English.
What we offer:
- This position will allow you to take on a considerable amount of responsibility and to actively contribute to your sales success. Our unique, patented technology will make it easy for you to stand out from the competition.
- You will be working with a dynamic, ambitious team. You will be given comprehensive training on our products and technology at our parent company in Finland.
- Take this opportunity to shape the future growth of the company and become part of an international success story.
- You will be working from home. This role also includes attractive benefits such as a company car.
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Then we’d like to get to know you.
Please send us your CV, containing your personal details and contact information, and a cover letter including your expected salary and availability by March 24, 2019 to email@example.com. Please note that at this stage we do not require any certificates or references.
If you have any initial questions, Tosibox GmbH Managing Director Michael Szücs will be happy to help. You can contact him by phoning +49 (0) 1515 7540080.