TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock (HUB)
Product Code: TBVCL3
TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock (HUB) cuts access management work time from days into minutes, enabling easy management of large networks without complicated configurations.
It turns your Tosibox ecosystem into a controlled OT network of always-on VPN connections for remote maintenance, continuous monitoring, real-time data collection and data logging. Because it’s virtual, it can be deployed in your office network, in leading cloud services AWS or Azure, or anywhere else where you prefer.
- You can create access groups and add relevant members (Keys, Nodes , IP addresses, network ranges or MAC addresses) by drag and drop
- Members of the same access group can communicate freely, and members can belong to several access groups
- Virtual Central Lock (HUB) supports Virtual LANs enabling adding workstations or servers from one or more networks connected to the HUB LAN into an access group
- You may have different networks defined per customer, or you may want to separate your office network from production network, and arrange remote access to these networks differently
- With virtual platforms, it is possible to achieve a very high level of redundancy and fault-tolerance where failover time is measured in seconds
- Because it’s virtual, it can be deployed in your office network, in leading cloud services AWS or Azure, or anywhere else where you prefer
- Supports up to thousands concurrent VPN connections from Keys, Nodes or Mobile Clients
For FAQ´s and technical support go to Tosibox Global Support