TOSIBOX® Lock for Container
Product Code: TBLFC1
The TOSIBOX® Lock for Container helps bring secure connectivity inside your industrial IoT devices. It is a software-only way of connecting your IPCs, HMIs, PLCs, controllers and other devices to your TOSIBOX network, serving as the endpoint for secure remote connections.
With TOSIBOX® Lock for Container, services running on the connected device can be securely accessed over the Internet and most LAN and WAN networks through highly encrypted VPN connection.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is suitable for demanding and hazardous applications such as medical, marine, transport and oil industries. In these scenarios TOSIBOX® Lock for Container brings secure connectivity to hardware devices designed to meet demanding requirements.
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is also perfect for developers, device manufacturers, and integrators who are innovating new ecosystem technology.
RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Any 64-bit Linux OS supported by Docker and Docker Engine - Community v20 or later installed and running (www.docker.com)
- Docker Compose
- Linux kernel version 4.9 or later
- Full functionality requires certain kernel modules related to IP tables
- Any 64-bit Windows OS with WSL2 enabled (Windows Subsystem for Linux v2)
- Installation requires sudo or root level user rights
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 50 MB RAM
- 50 MB hard disk space
- ARM 32-bit or 64-bit, Intel or AMD 64-bit dual core processor
- Internet connection
- Patented TOSIBOX connection method
- PKI with 3072-bit RSA key
- Compatible with all TOSIBOX® devices and products
- Uses remote matching for joining your TOSIBOX secured network
- Uses device firewall for security
- TOSIBOX software separated from system software
WAN CONNECTION FEATURES
- Serves as an endpoint for TOSIBOX® secure VPN tunnel
- Two-way VPN connections to/from Virtual Central Lock
- One-way VPN connection from TOSIBOX® Key
- Works in all Internet connections (operator independent)
- Supports HTTP proxy servers with and without authentication
- Works with dynamic, static and private IP addresses
- Up to 2 concurrent VPN connections
VPN throughput limited only by network connection
- NAT for routes
- Layer 3 connections
- LAN access if supported by the device
- Packed with TOSIBOX web UI for remote configuration
REQUIRED OPEN FIREWALL PORTS
- Outbound TCP: 80, 443, 8000, 57051
- Outbound UDP: random, 1-65535
- Inbound: none
SECURE CONNECTIVITY TO NEARLY ANY DEVICE
- The patented TOSIBOX connection method is now available virtually to any device. You can integrate and manage all your devices with your TOSIBOX® products
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container supports Layer 3 VPN tunnels
- TOSIBOX® Lock for Container does not limit the number of services or devices you need to manage. You can connect any service over any protocol between any devices
INSTALL WITHOUT ACTIVATION OR ACTIVATE FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS
You can create a device that you can sell for other users to activate with TOSIBOX technology
If you are looking to create a device for yourself to be used within your own IoT ecosystem, you can easily activate
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container immediately to get secure remote access to that device or the network of devices behind it
RUNS SILENTLY IN THE SYSTEM BACKGROUND
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container does not interfere with the operating system level processes or middleware. It does not need access to system files and doesn’t change any system level settings
ROOM FOR INNOVATING
Developers can innovate with TOSIBOX® technology and create a more flexible infrastructure to enable their ecosystems
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container can run behind NAT and in firewalled networks
VPN throughput is limited only by your network connection
How it works?
TOSIBOX is the easiest way to create secure remote connections. Taking it from box into use takes only few minutes and no special IT skills are required.
How it scales?
TOSIBOX® Lock for Container works with any combination of TOSIBOX® Nodes and Keys as well as with any Industry 4.0 or IIoT initiative.
Interested to hear more about how it works? Contact us for a further discussion and learn how TOSIBOX solution can be used to improve your digital business and customer experience.
GET STARTED – ASK FOR DEMONSTRATION
If you would like to learn more about TOSIBOX® Lock for Container or the TOSIBOX solution overall, please do not hesitate to contact us for discussion. Let´s have a look together to your operational processes and further discuss, how TOSIBOX solution can be used to improve your digital business and customer experience.
Tosibox use case with Wago PFC and edge devices
The key takeaways from the session are:
- Understand the value of embedded cyber security
- How to enable WAGO openAutomation with TOSIBOX technology by System
- Specialist Jens Sparmann from WAGO Solving IT/OT convergence