TOSIBOX® Key is an intelligent cryptoprocessing device that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks, giving you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Lock.
Connections are established through a secure, encrypted VPN tunnel over the Internet or other common WANs and LANs, and permissions can be easily granted, revoked and configured in an unlimited number of ways. See security questions answered in our Security Center.
The Key comes with durable light metal alloy casing and is fully compatible with all existing TOSIBOX® products.
How it works
Key Technical Data
- 2048 bit RSA key in the cryptographic module
- 4 GB or larger flash memory storage for TOSIBOX® Key software and settings
- USB 2.0 interface, type A
- Standard CSP/PKCS#11
- One Mobile Client included (Android, iOS)
- Starting from the ID “EF” TOSIBOX® Key conforms to the FIPS 140-2 level 3 regulations. The ID is the first two letters of the serial number found on the nameplate.
Supported operating systems
- Supported Windows operating systems: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Supported Windows Server operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 & Windows Server 2019
- Supported Mac operating systems: Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina), Mac OS X 11 (Big Sur)
- 83 mm x 22 mm x 10 mm / 3.27″ x 0.87 x 0.39″ (L x W x H)
- Weight 27 g / 0.06 lbs
- Casing aluminum and plastic
- Operating temperature 0 °C … +70 °C / +32 °F … +158 °F
- Storage temperature -20 °C … +80 °C / -4 °F … +176 °F
PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION AND DOWNLOADS