TOSIBOX® Key is an intelligent cryptoprocessing device that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks, giving you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Lock.
Connections are established through a secure, encrypted VPN tunnel over the Internet or other common WANs and LANs, and permissions can be easily granted, revoked and configured in an unlimited number of ways. See security questions answered in our Security Center.
The Key comes with durable light metal alloy casing and is fully compatible with all existing TOSIBOX® products.
How it works
Key Technical Data
- 2048 bit RSA key in the cryptographic module
- 4 GB or larger flash memory storage for TOSIBOX® Key software and settings
- USB 2.0 interface, type A
- Standard CSP/PKCS#11
- One Mobile Client included (Android, iOS)
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (SP3), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or more recent (Intel 64-bit)
- 83 mm x 22 mm x 10 mm / 3.27″ x 0.87 x 0.39″ (L x W x H)
- Weight 27 g / 0.06 lbs
- Casing aluminium and plastic
- Operating temperature 0 °C … +70 °C / +32 °F … +158 °F
- Storage temperature -20 °C … +80 °C / -4 °F … +176 °F
PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION AND DOWNLOADS