TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock
TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock turns your TOSIBOX® ecosystem into a controlled IoT network of always-on VPN connections for remote maintenance, continuous monitoring, real-time data collection and data logging.
The Virtual Central Lock cuts access management work time from days into minutes, enabling easy management of big networks without special IT skills.
Facts about Virtual Central Lock
- You can create access groups and add relevant members (Keys, Locks, IP addresses, network ranges or MAC addresses) by drag and drop.
- Members of the same access group can communicate freely, and members can belong to several access groups.
- Virtual Central Lock supports Virtual LANs enabling adding workstations or servers from one or more networks connected to the VCL LAN into an access group.
- You may have different networks defined per customer, or you may want to separate your office network from production network, and arrange remote access to these networks differently.
- With virtual platforms, it is possible to achieve a very high level of redundancy and fault-tolerance where failover time is measured in seconds.
- Because it’s virtual, it can be deployed in your office network, in your favorite cloud infrastructure, or anywhere else where you prefer.
- Supports up to thousands concurrent VPN connections from Keys, Locks or Mobile Clients.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 level OpenVPN connection
- Strongly encrypted PKI method used in connection establishment
- 256/192/128-bit AES or 128-bit Blowfish data encryption (configurable)
- Connection authentication and key exchange using 1024/2048/3072 bit RSA encryption
- End-to-end encryption between TOSIBOX® devices
- A supported virtualization platform based on one of the following: VMWare vSphere/ESXi v5.0 or later / Microsoft Hyper-V / Linux KVM
- x86-64 processor architecture, two or more CPU cores
- Minimum of 2 GB of RAM
- Minimum of 5 GB of permanent storage (HDD or SSD)
- Two or more network interfaces for the virtual machine
- One non-firewalled public IP address
- At least 10/10 Mbit/s Internet connection