TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock is the hub for your TOSIBOX® VPN connections. It allows connections from Locks, Keys or Mobile Clients, scaling easily from just a few ones up to hundreds or thousands. Because of the flexible licensing model, the TOSIBOX® Virtual Central Lock is a very cost-effective solution, whether you have just a few connections or thousands of them.
• With Virtual Central Lock and always-on VPN connections you can easily enable applications like data logging, continuous monitoring or remote maintenance.
• With virtual platforms, it is possible to achieve a very high level of redundancy and fault-tolerance where failover time is measured in seconds
• Because it’s virtual, it can be deployed in your office network, in your favorite cloud infrastructure, or anywhere else where you prefer.
• Virtual Central Lock enables hybrid cloud solutions where your existing infrastructure is connected securely with the cloud. Connecting physical remote assets to your cloud application is a breeze.
• Possibility to collect audit log data from connected TOSIBOX® Locks
• Monitoring service for VPN connections
• Improved and scalable access management that is enterprise-ready.
• Supports up to thousands concurrent VPN connections from Keys, Locks or Mobile Clients
• All other existing Central Lock features are also supported
Product code: TBVCL1
Layer 2 or Layer 3 level OpenVPN connection
Strongly encrypted PKI method used in connection establishment
256/192/128-bit AES or 128-bit Blowfish data encryption (configurable)
Connection authentication and key exchange using 1024/2048/3072 bit RSA encryption
End-to-end encryption between TOSIBOX® devices
A supported virtualization platform based on one of the following:
• VMWare ESXi
• Microsoft Hyper-V
• Linux KVM
x86-64 processor architecture, two or more CPU cores
Minimum of 2 GB of RAM
Minimum of 5 GB of permanent storage (HDD or SSD)
Two or more network interfaces for the virtual machine
One non-firewalled public IP address
At least 10/10 Mbit/s Internet connection