Mobile Client Android Release Notes
v1.1.1 – release date 2019-05-31
- App supports now API level 21 (from Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Bug fix on global Lock names
- Bug fix on fingerprint authentication
- Added possibility to cancel QR code reading on matching and enter code manually instead
- Overall usability improvements on matching related functionality
v1.1.0 – release date 2017-03-07
- The application is now compatible with Android 7 Nougat.
- Lock names are now global: when a Lock is renamed on a Master Key, the same name gets updated also on Mobile Clients.
- Support for fingerprint authentication on selected devices.
- Support for connecting to network devices with RDP and VNC directly from Mobile Client app. This feature requires a supported client.
- Network devices are now alphabetically sorted.
- Workaround for DNS problems on certain Samsung devices with Android 5 Lollipop.
- Icons updated to new orange look.
v1.0.8 – release date 2015-10-16
- The application is now compatible with Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fix for a issue where remote connection did not establish on certain Samsung devices
v1.0.7 – release date 2015-03-04
- Fix for a issue where remote connection did not establish on certain devices with Android 4.4.2 – e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5200).
v1.0.6 – release date 2014-12-18
- Added support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
v1.0.4 – release date 2014-09-18
- Improved support for Locks with 1:1 NAT enabled
v1.0.3 – release date 2013-11-15
- Lock names are now sorted alphabetically
- Usability improvements
v1.0.1 – release date 2013-11-01
- Initial release to Google Play